About Us and How To Register
- To provide accessible, effective , evidence based patient centred primary care using a skilled integrated multi-disciplinary team to all patients equally from the cradle to the grave.
- To do this we will work in partnership with the Hambleton, Richmondshire and Whitby Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and other practices whilst ensuring our infrastructure is fit for purpose.
- To provide patient centred holistic care encouraging where possible self-care.
- Quality- keep up to date with the latest evidence/training and to continually review and improve the care we provide.
- Respect the rights of the individual and treat each person fairly and with dignity.
- To promote a cohesive, supportive and forward thinking practice team.
- To act with integrity in all we do and acknowledge when things go wrong.
Your Health Is Our Priority
We have male and female GPs and leave it to patients to link with the GP they feel happiest with. Our request would be that you continue to see the same GP as much as possible to have the best continuity of care.
We cover the following areas: Aldbrough St John, Barton, Caldwell, Cleasby, Dalton, East Layton, Eppleby, Fawcett, High Coniscliffe, Hutton Magna, Gainford, Gayles, Gilling West, Hartforth, Killerby. Kirby Hill, Manfield, Melsonby, Merrybent, Middleton Tyas, Newsham, Ovington, Piercebridge, Ravensworth, Stapleton, Walworth, West Layton, Whaston, Whorlton and Winston.
Although some of our services are located on the first floor a lift is available.
Disabled parking spaces are available.
How to Register
We respect 'Patient Choice', that is the right of patients to register with a practice of their choice.
Patients wishing to register with our practice may approach our receptionists who will guide them through the process of registration. For further advice on our practice area please contact our receptionists.
If you live outside the practice area then patients will be asked to consider registering with a practice nearer to where they live. We cannot undertake Home Visits outside of the practice area.
NHS England require that the net earnings of doctors engaged in the practice is publicised, and the required disclosure is shown below. However it should be noted that the prescribed method for calculating earnings is potentially misleading because it takes no account of how much time doctors spend working in the practice, and should not be used to form any judgement about GP earnings, nor to make any comparison with any other practice. The average pay for GPs working in DRS HODGSON AND KEAVNEY in the last financial year was £45607 before tax and National Insurance. This is for 1 full time GPs, 2 part time GPs and 0 locum GPs who worked in the practice for more than 6 months